Friday, November 6, 2015

by two strong men [2011]

  "I wasn't allowed to do…
                    he wanted to get even…
                    I was a year then"
                              I do not)
       I was your finger cut off     on the time
made perfect as God
                    "When I wanted to be hated by his boyfriend
                    on me down
                    if you got your age"
                              he knew I do not)
       I loved my thumb     until I ran away

nothing happened for almost a [          ] because he knew I felt like 
a square piece of killing him and he also knew that [          ] 
(spoken eloquently) was the only language through which 
the thought of killing him could be payed top dollar and [          ]
so he really cared about [          ] but maybe had no feelings toward 
or against other people [          ] either in a contemporary snowstorm or 
a medieval castle or a prehistoric [          ] rather than this 
which he would call a [          ]

                    "I wasn't allowed to go out or talk
                    he was six years old
                    he'd call the toy gun"
                              even now I do not)
       I didn't provide my hand     as a clock
made perfect as God
                    "I sucked my father
                    and he didn't know that I
                    pulled apart by imitating his life"
                              I do not)
       I was a pile of severed toes     in the canoe

I hated Listerine
I hated Listerine and he wanted to play with his family

shared his family
shared his family
shared his life
by becoming more ineffectual daily

people would generally hide from him
rather than be exposed to the glory of Him by two strong men

No comments:

Post a Comment