Sunday, July 12, 2015

she of anti-particle [2012]

simply me     prey car oh     case error mode collie
a case of sipping she of anti-particle

delight horizon is guarded
garnered to exclude     my second in minutes
(indeterminate)

spats deal of the queller     a savior of many
silly Nazi prof of this emo kitty

Lionel pens ire if and go     oily purple coat
ill-core none     see sprawl and hiccup aisle bento

Udo Kier     Peter Stormare try
questions of painting     eye oh quelled dough

infant     eat silence and a case of faux shame
vocation compared     and I am solven to leader
(no)

and leave more to stagnate in the present
a living in the illusion of the lay

cost me    the sway     sister
amen menses     soften egg pensive
(mean)

heel naught     fragment me and
dull inquest     my heir

No comments:

Post a Comment