Wednesday, August 5, 2015

________ [2010]

____________ spoke and glowed in the dark
frightening me     when I was in junior high

it must be the smell that makes ____________
so difficult to get through

I would hide in my room     with the lights off     
on ____________     to avoid the landlord

when I was a kid     ____________ was garbage
and in the summer     that meant maggots

on two different occasions     almost a decade apart
I got food poisoning on ____________

it's not just ____________ that upsets me
it's also unreasonable behavior     and bananas

this whole ____________ thing
seems to be rubbing off on the rabbits

I don't know about the crotch
but ____________ is definitely the armpit

I'd like to pin ____________ down
and give it the beating it deserves

I write the worst poems on ____________
including blues and ____________

No comments:

Post a Comment